By accessing at Greenleen.com, your agreement to be bound by these terms of service, as well as all applicable laws and regulations, and you understand that you will be able to adhere to any applicable local laws. You aren’t permitted to use or access this site if you do not agree with any of these terms. The materials on this website are protected under copyright law and trademark protection in the United States.
2. Use License
1. You are approved to momentarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Green Leen’s website for personal, non-commercial viewing purposes only. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not do any of the following under this license.
2. Modify or copy the materials;
3. Make some attempt to disassemble or reverse engineer any software on Socks Advisor’s website;
4. Erase any copyrights or other trademark notations from the materials; and transfer or “mirror” the materials on another server.
1. The information on Green Leen’s website is provided “as is.” We offers no express or implied claims, and expressly disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
2. Additionally, Green Leen makes no representations or guarantees, implied, as to the accuracy, probable outcome, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on other sites linked to this site.
Even if Green Leen or a Green Leen approved representative has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage, Green Leen or its suppliers will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or damages for business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Green Leen’s website. These limits may not apply to you because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages.
5. Accuracy of materials
Technical, typographical, or pictorial mistakes may arise in the materials on Green Leen’s website. We make no representations or guarantees as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information contained on its website. Green Leen has the full right to make changes to the materials on its website at any time and without any notice.
Green Leen has reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is assuring that these links are safe to visit. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Green Leen of the site, however they’re affiliate links and we’re partnering to provide outstanding products links.
Green Leen may revise and update these terms of service for its website at any time without notice.
8. Governing Law
The laws of the United States govern and interpret these terms and conditions, and you voluntarily submit to the exclusive legal regime in that State or place